Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hunting Easter Eggs and The Journey of Friendship

This Saturday we get to go to dear friends to their annual Easter Egg Hunt -   The first friends we made when we moved to Conway 7 years ago.  Although they have girls & are active in girly & girly sporty things and also go to a different school - we have a fun bond and we've....well, been friends for 7 years. For someone (me) who moved around a lot as a child, it's nice to have history with them.   I'm comforted that my friend is looking forward to my "Green Bean Bundles" (and the white wine I told her I would love to bring :) and that the laughter will come easily and I'll get to meet some new friends of hers.  *Do hope that Jack doesn't decide to pee in back yard during Easter Egg Hunt at her new house with new friends #veryinappropriate.

Oh, and true to my blog's name, I plan to do some house cleaning etc and maybe earn a hall pass for a glass of wine Friday night with my Best Friend Who's Moving to Atlanta (Let's just call her traitor for short)  I am trying to appreciate the journey of friendships.  I thank my God for my friends - those here and those not so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment