Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sonic CREAM Slushes

Jack and I went on a little trip to put gas in my car for the week (I had enough gas to get to the mountain, but not enough to get back down to a gas station) and decided that after $53 at Shell, a trip to Sonic would be appropriate, or at least would lessen the sting of the gas purchase.

It was easy to decide what to bring back to Ben who was at home circling a new friend's house, hoping she would come out to play.  Orange CREAM Slush *note, these are not included in Sonic Happy Hour half off unless it's a special promotion.  They are $2.39.

When I returned with said treat, his dad said "you know, Ben was recollecting the last drink you brought home for him, an Orange SLUSH (no cream) and he said "You know, I almost lost faith in her over that one." #itsgoingtohappensoonerorlater

No comments:

Post a Comment