Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where's the toliet brush?

I asked my husband if he had seen the toliet brush that sits in the toliet brush holder next to the.....you got it....toliet.  After I asked him this I had two thoughts:

a.  This?  Is one item you never want to go MIA.  It's  never really an item you want to have a conversation about it (so why am I blogging about it?  I dunno, need to get a life and/or Kindle?)
b.   He probably didn't even know we had one.  Or really, that we had three.  One for each toliet.

He had no clue we owned these.  Really?
And, who knows where it is.  Maybe in the backyard.  Thankful we have a privacy fence.  I'm not going to go look for it at the moment. 

The only other item I have ----if you try on a dress that you last wore 9 years ago, kudos to you if it fits.  But, don't expect it to look the same. 

And to close......

Ben  "Give me that, or I'm gonna go break your favorite toy."
Jack " Ha Ha, I don't have a favorite toy."

No comments:

Post a Comment